Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Mailbox Monday and What Are You Reading



This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I got a few more books to add to my ever growing collection.






Twilight of Avalon


Bringing out the Dead an ARC I picked up at a local second hand store.


Necessary Madness another ARC I picked up at the second hand store.




It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished last week:
Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires Book 6) - Rachel Caine

Currently Reading:
Skin Trade - Laurell K. Hamilton

Books to Finish this Week:
Skin Trade - Laurell K. Hamilton. I might actually get this accomplished this week.

How about you? Why not join in with what you've read, are reading or planning to finish this week or share with me in a comment.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Necessary Madness must be a re-release because I know I've read it before. In any case, enjoy it!

My mailbox is here: http://booknaround.blogspot.com/2009/06/monday-mailbox_22.html

Zia said...

Nope it's an old release. Just something that grabbed my eye while browsing.

gautami tripathy said...

Happy Reading!

Monday whereabouts

susan said...

Love used bookstores. Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

I have got to start reading Rachel Caine's series. Everyone has read it except me!

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I really want to read the Anita Blake series but I have so many books here now that I cannot buy more books(yet).

Twilight of Avalon is on my wish list :)

Enjoy your books, Zia!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a great week! (good luck finishing the book) : )