Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week has been a busy week for books. I had a couple that released on Tuesday that I picked up and some come in the mail during the week.









I picked up Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton on Tuesday.

















I also picked up the new Morganville Vampires Book, Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine.
















I received The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe a giveaway win from Allison and Holly over at Hollys book notes.















I also received Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch on Tuesday, a win from Serena over at Savvy, Verse & Wit.

















On Friday I received Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen from Paperback Swap.

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

You got a lot!

Mondays: Start of another week

Mary (Bookfan) said...

That's quite a variety! I loved Water for Elephants.

Mari said...

You have a lot of great books here. I need to get the fourth book in the Morganville Vampire series. I am a late comer to them.

Here is what I got this past week.

Katie said...

I just read Skin Trade and I really didn't like it. I thought that it was really gory. The beginning books in the series were the best. You got some great books, though. I really want to read The Physick Book Of Deliverance Dane.