Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Some Girls Bite A Review Of Sorts


Let me start with a big Thank You to Chloe Neill for gifting me this book.

Also I have never reviewed a book before and have no real clue as to what I am doing. So this review will be rough at best but I'm going to give it a shot anyhow.

Okay now that we have gotten that out of the way let's move on. I had heard great reviews about this book before I got it and let me say I was not disappointed at all.

I loved the main character Merit. She's strong willed, stubborn and feisty. I related well to the character Chloe created and that could very easily be what grabbed me right from the start. Although I admit the story started off catchy too, it was the actual character that grabbed me. The supporting characters are all well written and unique in each of their own ways. Gives the world she created more depth. I look forward to getting to know the other characters and Merit more in books to come.

The story was easy to follow and kept me wanting to read longer than I had time too, always a plus in my book, and by the end of the book I was wishing there was more for me to read.
Needless to say I am anxiously awaiting book 2 to come out now.

All in all I give the book a big two thumbs up and would recommend it to anyone who has a soft spot for vampires and the other creatures of the night.

0 comments: