Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

"The police came," Taviana says. They accused your family of keeping me - a runaway - here against my will.

Sister Wife - Shelley Hrdlitschka pg. 70

7 comments:

avisannschild said...

I reviewed this book recently. I'll be curious to see how you liked it!

Zia said...

I enjoyed the book. I will have to admit some parts just made me angry and some parts seemed unrealistic, but the story kept me reading regardless.

Kelly said...

I was recommended this book from a friend.

Are you reviewing?

Linda Nguyen said...

Ah, I wonder what's going on.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for Teaser Tuesdays. =)

Nise' said...

I'm intrigued. Great teaser.

Jess said...

Excellent teaser!!

Zia said...

I posted a small review of this book today.