Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Well being in between books at the moment I just grabbed one from my shelf that I haven't read yet, but is next in line.

The book I grabbed is Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld.

Jessica pushed at the front door, anxious for a moment. Then she pushed it open.

Page 18.

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I wonder...

Here is my tuesday post

zetor said...

Wht the hesitation at the door. Good teaser.

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

That was a really great teaser!

Harvee said...

This is really a tease! What did she find behind the door?