Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Roundup

This weekend has been pretty uneventful. Did some shopping on Friday to take up to camp on Saturday. We took off up to camp on Saturday morning to spend the night. We had a pretty good time as a family this weekend.

Hung out with a couple friends for a few hours in the afternoon and then took off to play some HORSE at the basketball hoops with the kids. Played some tether ball with them too. We then decided we'd play some baseball of sorts. There's only 4 of us so we had a hitter, pitcher, fielder and catcher. The field out at camp is not to safe to be running like madmen so it was mostly just hitting the ball and one or two fetching them. We had a lot of fun tho. I actually hit the ball! More than once too! I think doing this will become a regular thing now when we go camping. All four of us really enjoyed it. After that we went back to camp to make a fire, eat and then we all took turns teaching the kids to play rummy.

Sunday has been pretty uneventful for the most part. My day started off a bit rocky and something I messed up I won't be able to tell for sure until Tuesday whether or not an order I was making happened. Oh well worst case scenario I have to redo my order on Wednesday no big deal really. Was just a bit stressing at the time. I've since relaxed the stress off and moved forward to doing other, more relaxing things today, like blogging!

So my plan for the rest of the day is just relaxing and hopefully get a little bit of reading done too.

1 comments:

Nan said...

Sounds like you had a great time camping!