Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday


An idea I got from The Toddled Dredge (via K for Kat). Here’s what she said:

“So here today I present to you an Unread Books Challenge. Give me the list or take a picture of all the books you have stacked on your bedside table, hidden under the bed or standing in your shelf – the books you have not read, but keep meaning to. The books that begin to weigh on your mind. The books that make you cover your ears in conversation and say, ‘No! Don’t give me another book to read! I can’t finish the ones I have!’ "

Well I have a ton of books I've gathered over the years that I haven't gotten to. There's always a reason but the main one is I keep getting new ones and these tend to get put on the back burner.

Note this is just a small list of what I have.

  1. The Husband - Dean Koontz
  2. Killing Moon - Rebecca York
  3. Flirting in Cars - Alisa Kwitney
  4. Diary of a Mad Bride - Anna Wolf
  5. Becoming Me (Diary of a Teenage Girl) - Melody Carlson
  6. Two Little Girls in Blue - Mary Higgins Clark
  7. Wicked - Gregory Maguire (Haven't read it but the play was amazing)
  8. Lost - Gregory Maguire
  9. Dark Lover - JR Ward
  10. Lover Eternal - JR Ward
  11. Lover Awakened - JR Ward
All of these I've had for close to 2 years if not more. They'll get read someday lol.

0 comments: