Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading


This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I added a few to my stacks of books this past week.







If I Should Die Before I Wake - Han Nolan from PBS














Blue Moon - Alyson Noel



















The Lake of Souls, Cirque Du Freak Book 10 - Darren Shan. Bought for my daughter.













Bound To Please - Lily Feisty. Giveaway win.



















It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.


Books I finished last week:
A Break With Charity - Ann Rinaldi
If I Should Die Before I Wake - Han Nolan
Blue Moon - Alyson Noel

Currently Reading:
Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler

Books to Finish this Week:
Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
I hope to finish one more this week but not sure which book I'm reading next.

How about you? Why not join in with what you've read, are reading or planning to finish this week or share with me in a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question about Alyson Noel's book. I have the first one. Is it about psychics or immortals or what exactly? The reason I am asking is I need to label the book for the 999 Paranormal reading challenge.

Anna said...

Ooh...I'm really looking forward to your thoughts on If I Should Die Before I Wake. Enjoy your new books!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a great reading week!