Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

Eric glanced over and flashed me a grin, but there was nothing friendly about it.

"Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the ride," he said, "and tell me where the fuck your daughter is."

Fear the Worst - Linwood Barclay pg 199 (Please excuse the language. I try to keep most of my teasers PG, but this was such a great teaser I couldn't help myself)

15 comments:

Jacqueline C. said...

Great teaser! I have this one lying around somewhere - now I'm really motivated to pick it up soon. Here's my teaser

Marg said...

Definitely a great teaser. I definitely want to know what is going on here!

Mine is here!

Kristen said...

Oooo. Sounds a bit frightening!

Andrea said...

Great teaser!
Here's mine

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

Now I REALLY want to read this one! Great teaser!

Anonymous said...

Great teaser - there's no lack of conflict here.

gautami tripathy said...

Charming man!

:D

Tuesdays: Teaser/Whereabouts

Kill Word Verification

Pam said...

Sounds action packed. I love it!

kayerj said...

she must be in some kind of trouble
read my teaser here

Cecelia said...

I have to say, the first time I read those lines I scooted back a couple of inches in my chair. Great, menacing teaser!

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I wouldn't want to be in the car with him!

Natascha De Marco said...

WOW I like the harsh language ^^ Not everything need to be pretty and pink.

GO to my blog and see my teaser!

www.bloodybookaholic.blogspot.com

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Excellent Teaser!! I love Lynwood Barclay!

www.booknerdextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Ivÿ said...

sounds suspenseful to me. My kind of book. :)