Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend Roundup


It has been a lovely long holiday weekend for me. Our friends had their annual 4th of July BBQ and a good time was had by all. I love going to this event. I get to see good friends who don't live locally and it's usually the only time I get to see them, so it's something I look forward to every year. I had a nagging headache yesterday, kind of put a damper on things but not too much. I think it was the searing 95 degree day that help the headache along. All in all it was a great day of friends, food and drink!

Today I plan to just sit home and relax. We stayed at our friends house last night and I learned I don't sleep well when I'm not at home. I did get a couple hours sleep before I woke my honey up at 6:00 AM and told him lets go home. I got home and figured I'd crash for most of the day but only got 4 more hours before my body said time to get up. I'm thinking I will sleep well tonight. It's looking to be another hot day but thankfully I think the 90 degree days are over for now. Tonight when it cools off, the family is gonna take a walk at our local park to finish off our weekend activities.

Next week looks to be a normal uneventful week for us other than my son is supposed to be getting his braces off finally after 4 long years. Other than that I hope to get some reading done and some house chores that need to get done out of the way.

0 comments: