Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Award - Dragon Loyalty Award

J. Kaye over at J.Kaye's Book Blog passed this award on to me a few days ago.

Here are the rules:

* If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you.

* Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know.

* If you don't have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.

* Pass this on to 3-10 loyal fans.

First I want to thank J. Kaye for passing this on to me, I truly appreciate it!

Second I would like to pass this on to:

  1. Gautami Tripathy from Everything Distills Into Reading
  2. Kaye from The Road Goes Ever On
  3. Ryan G from Wordsmithonia
  4. Sheila from One Person's Journey Through A World of Books
  5. Vicki from Reading at the Beach


J. Kaye said...

Your blog rocks! Great bloggers on that list too!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Thank you! This is such a lovely looking award!

Ryan G said...

Thank you so much, I'm so excited! Your blog is fantastic.

gautami tripathy said...

Congrats and thanks!

Creative Chronicler said...

You have an awrd waiting on my page as well.