Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

But I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't even eat.

The Heretic Queen pg 120

This is a book currently in my TBR pile. I have a few review ones to read first.

18 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I loved The Heretic Queen.

Teaser Tuesdays: The Sister Pact by Cami Checketts

Jennifer said...

Awesome tease! The Heretic Queen is in my TBR pile. My tease is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/puzzle-king-teaser-tuesdays.html

Jo-Jo said...

I haven't read this one yet but it sure sounds good.

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Ooh, thanks. I just got my copy in the mail that I won.

Great tease.

kaye said...

sounds like something is on her mind . . . nice tease.

If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great tease! Mine is from "No Time to Wave Goodbye," and I posted it over at http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS

fredamans said...

Your teaser is what some of us feel sometimes! Great job!

Mine is here:
http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/09/teaser-tuesday_29.html

Elysium said...

Nice teaser! I really liked the book.

Marie Burton said...

I am looking forward to this one as well, I've only read her "Celopatra's Daughter" which I really enjoyed.
Mine is up at The Burton Review.

celi.a said...

Makes you wonder what the deal is: nervousness, danger, intrigue... Great teaser!

You can check mine out here.

reviewsbylola said...

I've heard some great things about this book. Nice teaser!

Vicki said...

Makes me wonder why!!!!
Good teaser!

Ryan G said...

Well that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun.

Stop by as I have an award for you:

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com/2009/09/award-time-part-1.html

J. Kaye said...

Ah, sounds like she's in love. Am I right? (lol)

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Who is the author of this book? I heard good things about it and I am too lazy right now to look it up...LOL

Zia said...

Sheila - Michelle Moran =)

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

But why? What is driving all of these emotions? I hate good teasers like this. ;) They always leave me hanging.

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

I have the exact same question as Catherine - but, why?!? Excited with happy anticipation? Scared? Nervous? Overwhelmed?