Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

Only a couple of review books in the mail this past week.








Abandoned and Forgotten - Evelyne Tannehill (Publicist for review)
















Size Eight in a Size Zero World - Meredith Cagen (Author for review)

















It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished last week:

Dino Vicelli Private Eye - Lori Weiner
Paper Towns - John Green Audiobook
Gathering Blue - Lois Lowry Audiobook



Currently Reading:


Eternal on The Water - Joseph Monninger (this is for a book club so if I can hold out it will be read over several weeks)

Books to Finish this Week:

Not sure what's next on my list.

20 comments:

Ryan said...

Have fun with your new books!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Your mailbox books look very different (from each other, lol). Have a great week!

Kaye said...

Diversity is good! You won't be bored this week, that's for sure.
Enjoy!

DCMetroreader said...

Abandoned & Forgotten sounds sad, but good. Enjoy your new books!

Unknown said...

I love memoirs, so Abandoned and Forgotten looks like something I'd enjoy.

Have a great week of reading.

Lynne's Book Reviews

gautami tripathy said...

The first book looks great!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox/Whereabouts

Darlyn said...

Great choice! and really wish you have a great week!

Alayne said...

Hope you like them all! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Marce said...

Oh that title Size 8 is hilarious.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/01/j-kayes-what-are-you-reading-on-mondays_25.html

Ruth Schaller said...

I hope you have a great reading week this week! Here's mine: http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

bermudaonion said...

Both of your books look good, even though Abandoned and Forgotten sounds sad. Happy reading!

fredamans said...

Couple of nice books.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_23.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I'd actually like to be a size 8 again! LOL.

At 5'9", I was never a size 0!

My MM is here:

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/mailbox-monday_25.html

and What are you reading?

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Abandoned and Forgotten sounds very good. I think I'll put that one on my wish list.

Teddyree said...

Eternal on the Water was a 5 star read for me. What did you think of Paper Towns? I have it on my bookshelf. Have a great reading week :-)

Zia said...

Teddyree - I really enjoyed paper towns and it was worth the listen. I would guess it would be a quick, easy read.

Anonymous said...

You finished TWO audio books!?! You rock. I mean, seriously, you totally rock!

alitareads said...

I'm reading Paper Towns this week and loving it! I hope you enjoyed it as well!

Here's my Monday Round Up.

Zia said...

J.Kaye - LoL they were both short ones. Like 5 hours each. I might be in a physical reading slump, but I don't seem to have a problem listening to a book heh.

Alaine said...

I've heard good things about Eternal on the Water, I hope you're enjoying it!