Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Roundup

Have you ever had a reading slump? I am in the midst of one now. I've finished a couple of audiobooks, and a couple of books the last couple of weeks. I just can't seem to get in the groove of reading. I pick up my book, read a few pages, and then promptly get distracted. It's not the book I'm reading, because it's amazing. I just can't keep my mind still long enough to settle in.

Anyhow not much has gone on this weekend. I stayed home and just relaxed. Still have that winter hibernation feeling going. Come the weekend time, I just want to crawl into my house and not reappear until Monday when I have to start my week over.

This picture is of a lake we've camped at several times since I was a teenager. It's been edited a bit. I got bored one day and fiddled in a editing program.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to a good week ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate reading slumps! But they do usually work themselves out. It only takes one book to get you started again :)

Ryan said...

Gorgeous picture, It makes me wish I was in Oregon getting ready to camp. Hope you get back into the reading groove again, I've been doing really good with reading this month, not so much posting reviews though.