Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Roundup


This weekend has been a normal weekend for me these days.

Yesterday we went and bought my son some dress slacks, dress shirt, shoes and a tie for him. Next weekend he is taking his girlfriend to a regional prom at her church. My son who swore he'd never go to a semi formal dance has changed his tune since there is a girl in the picture now heh. I'm excited I might actually get a nice picture of my kid. Hard to get those when he's almost grown and hates pictures being taken.

We went to our friends last night to play rockband and hang out. A good time is always had when we go over there and it help relax me, which I really needed.

Today is just a clean off our DVR day and just sit around relaxing. My kind of day really.

The picture above is of a Buffalo. I took it this past summer. I've always loved Buffalo since I saw them as a little kid.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's some good vibes for a good week ahead.

1 comments:

Natalie W said...

Hope your weekend and week goes well!
Natalie :0)