Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Roundup



















So it feels like I've been unplugged all weekend and for the most part, I have. I was looking at my reader this morning and I haven't sat down and gone through blog post in two days. A sure sign that your weekend has been packed filled with stuff, mostly I just wasn't home to sit and read. I didn't even pick up a book this weekend. So what did I do? Oddly enough, I just mostly hung out with friends.

We went to camp for a couple hours on Saturday to pay our yearly fees and put the tarp back over our carport frame. We expected that to take awhile but thanks to our buddy for lending us an 8 foot ladder, it took us 20 min. We came home and got our tent trailer put back down and tucked away so we can move it up to camp next month. I always open it in spring and clean it out before we take it anywhere.

Last night was UFC fight night, so we all gathered at our friends for a night of fights and chatting. I had a great time. Played a little Rockband to end the night. Today we have to get some groceries and then I think I am home for the day for an afternoon of playing blog catch up and gaming with my hubby.

The picture above is the view from the Space Needle's observation deck at 520 feet high. I loved the snow capped mountain range in the picture.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and I hope you're upcoming week is great as well.

0 comments: