Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A to Z Wednesday

Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!
To join, here's all you have to do:
Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.
Post:
1~ a photo of the book
2~ title and synopsis
3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)
4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments
If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.
Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.
(We all love comments, don't we?)
Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: K

My "K" book is:
Kissing Coffins - Ellen Schreiber

Synopsis (via B&N)

The sequel to Ellen Schreiber's popular Vampire Kisses follows goth teenager Raven as she searches for her true love Alexander, whom she's discovered is a vampire.

This is another book on my shelves I have every intention of reading someday heh.

8 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Sounds interesting!

A-Z Wednesday: Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love that book cover. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/z-wednesday_21.html

fredamans said...

I'd have to read the 1st one first....

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/to-z-starts-with-k.html

Nise' said...

Great title. I with Freda, I have to read the first one.

Irene said...

Sounds scary.

Beth said...

The title is a cute play on words.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I think I have heard of this one. Just somewhere. I don't remember where or what was said about it. It looks like a cute book though. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing vampire books everywhere!

Thanks for playing!