Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Roundup



















It has been a busy weekend. I haven't been home much and it's been nice. We spent Friday evening over at a friends house for food, conversation, and gaming.

Saturday we ran errands and then spent the evening with friends again. We had a great time.

Today I think will be a quiet day at home. The sun is shining and it should be warmer than it has been, so I think I will spend some of the day outside doing something and enjoy it while it lasts. Since it's Oregon, that could mean 5 mins or 5 days lol.

The picture above is from our Seattle trip a few weeks ago. It's the outside of the Science Fiction Museum/Experience Music Project. A very neat place. I'd highly recommend checking it out if your ever in the area. It's located at the base of the Space Needle, so not hard to find at all.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a good read a thon. And I hope everyone has a pleasant upcoming week.

0 comments: