Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Roundup

It has been a good weekend. We spent Saturday running errands and then spent the evening with good friends. Typical Saturday night plans for us these days.

Today has been a great day. Hubby and I took in an afternoon matinee and then went out to a local restaurant and had soup and mac and cheese. Mmm yummy.

Now we're home and relaxation is on the menu for the rest of the night.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and I hope you all have a great upcoming week.

Oh I have contests that have ended or are ending and I will draw for them this week and announce the winners.

2 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I spent the weekend rearranging my library.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I love the picture. So peaceful. We had a fairly good weekend as well. My sons birthday was Monday here so we had parties over the weekend. Saturday for Grandparents and Sunday a small bowling party with a few of his friends. So not much reading, but quality family time. :) Glad to see you had a nice weekend too. Have a great week!