Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Roundup



















So it has been a great weekend well up until last night when the rains came. We went out for our annual Memorial Day camping trip at our campsite. Our friends were up there so it made the trip even better. A great time was had, bsing, tossing the football around, hanging out with good friends and of course some good food and drink. The rains came last night sort of dampening our trip a bit but overall the trip was a great success.

I'm not doing a Mailbox Monday or What Are You Reading post this week. I'll just double it up next week. We just got home and there is too much stuff to do yet today.

The picture above is of my cat and bird and they are trying desperately hard to convince me they should be playmates. It's both of them too. The bird will whistle and fly to that part of the cage to get the cat's attention. I don't think she realizes what a death wish that could be lol.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's some good thoughts on the upcoming week.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Perhaps your cat and bird are telling you they had a great weekend also.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I do have to say those two are adorable. :) Don't know if I would trust them together with out the bars separating them thou. :D Sorry to hear your good time got interupted with rain. That really is a drag when everyone is having a wonderful time. This weather is crazy though for this time of year. Hope you have a great week.