Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

"Spider?" she asked, panic in her voice.

I shook my head. I was looking past her into the front yard, at the spot where we'd been standing just twenty seconds earlier.

It was lit up by the same faint glow we'd seen in that tree.

Bad Girls Don't Die - Katie Alender pg.7

21 comments:

Darlyn said...

Owh..I hate spider!

Here's my TT;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-vampire-kisses.html

Shelley Munro said...

Ooh, spooky.

Here's my teaser - http://www.shelleymunro.com/blog/2010/07/26/teaser-tuesday-lady-be-bad/

Unknown said...

Seems, she has worse things to worry about. LOL.

Mine's from Devil May Cry.

Anonymous said...

Spider? Of ghost? Spooky either way.

Mine is here

Cara said...

I really can't wait to read this! Great teaser!

My teaser is over here :)

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

Uh oh, that can't be good! :)

Here's my teaser this week from The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.

Marg said...

Not all that keen on spider's myself.


My teaser is here

Outi said...

Wow, sounds intriguing! Looking forward to knowing more about this one!

Ours is here.

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser :) Happy reading!!!

Jenny Q said...

That's a grest teaser! Here's my teaser from The Duke of Shadows.

Kristin said...

Ohhh...I can't stand spiders...good teaser.

Here's mine.

jlshall said...

Sounds very mysterious. Seeing spiders? Or is that someone's name? That's a great teaser!
Here’s mine.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, spooky! This one does sound interesting.

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/teaser-tuesdays-17/

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

Very interesting! This is my Teaser Tuesday.

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting teaser!

Teaser Tuesday: Mr. Peanut by Adam Ross

Alayne said...

Ooh sounds spooky! Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

fredamans said...

Creepy, but I like it!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser_26.html

Book Soulmates said...

Ruh-roh Raggie!

Our teaser this week is from Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick!

Happy reading :)
Book ♥ Soulmates

Irene said...

Great teaser, spiders add that little bit of creepy don't they?

Barbara said...

oh, don't like spiders. I'd take a ghost or anything paranormal rather than a spider! nice teaser.

Here's mine! Comment and enter the GIVEAWAY of the ARC.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great teaser. :) Spider! :) Sounds like an interesting book, and great title. Hope you are enjoying the read.