Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

CSN Review (Picture Heavy)

This time around I also went for stuff we needed around the house. So I bought a new Black and Decker electric can opener and a set of knives. I don't know what our problem is in this house but we can kill a can opener in less than a month, so maybe with an electric one, it will last a bit longer. It came very well package and was super easy to set up. Who am I kidding, it came ready to use lol.



The knives we desperately needed. Our old set was just plain horrible. We ended up getting a Farberware 14 piece knife set. It came package just as well as the can opener.


As you can see they look great and they are very well made and durable. I can easily recommend either one of these items to people. If you haven't had a chance to shop at CSN.com, you really should give them a shot.

I just had to try the new stuff out tonight and I am glad to announce, both items were great! The opener work well and the knives cut our steaks wonderfully.

2 comments:

Irene said...

A very good choice.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Very nice! I have never bought an electric can opener, as I seem to not be able to get them to work. ;) I think its just me and the way I use it. But no matter what I try I just can't figure them out. The knives look nice too. And ones that you can sharpen it looks like. Great pick..