Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page (not sure who January's host is just yet). Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I added yet another few more books this week.







1. Virals - Kathy Reichs (between a 50% coupon and $5 Border's bucks, I got this for $4. Love coupons!)
















2. Wherever Nina Lies - Lynn Weingarten (bought)

















Zero Day - Mark Russinovich (review)

















It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

None this week

Books I am reading this week:

Love Me To Death - Allison Brennan
Wither - Lauren DeStefano
Soulless - Gail Carriger



Books to finish this week:

Love Me To Death

Wither has been put on the back burner for now so I can finish up a tour book. Soulless I have restarted listening to the audio version instead and I'm loving that one.

13 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

Good luck with reading this week! Looks like you've got some good books coming up.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hope you enjoy your books! I've been meaning to explore Kathy Reichs books this year.

Here's my Monday:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/monday-memes-mailbox-what-are-you-reading-jan-3/

Unknown said...

I've had Soulless on my TBR list for awhile. Hope you enjoy it :)

My week is at:
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2125

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Wither is an excellent book!

Here is my list

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you have a good reading week... I am trying to figure in some reading time short of calling in sick and not answering my phone :)

Aleetha said...

Nice IMM. This is the fisrt time I see those books
Wonder when they are publised?

I am curious about Wither. I hope I will have my own copy soon
Happy reading

Jan von Harz said...

I have been wanting to read Soulless for a while and may just have to get it as an audio since you are loving it. Also cannot wait to read Wither. Have a great week!

Nina said...

Great books. I love the cover of Wherever Nina Lies and of course the title..I mean it has my name in it. lol. :)

gautami tripathy said...

Good ones! I did not receive a single book, like the week prior to this. A book-famine or what?

You did good reading. I could manage to read only one book.


Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. May 2011 be filled with reading!

Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading? post!

Tea said...

I almost didn't finish my book this week. I spent two days trying to finish the last chapter because so much was going on before and after the holidays. Enjoying the visit.

Kathy Martin said...

I liked Virals but I think it was more a middle grade book than a young adult book. I also loved Soulless. I just finished Love Me to Death and thought it was nicely scary. I don't know how you can read more than one book at a time. I get confused if I don't read sequentially. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading this week!

Ryan said...

I have a few Kathy Reichs books but haven't read them yet. I'm going to have to get on that. Happy reading!

Julie said...

I've had my eye on Virals and Wither is on my review pile - I hope you like them both!