Monday, June 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

The Bedroom is strange. Unfamiliar. I don't know where I am, how I came to be here. I don't know how I am going to get home.

Before I Go To Sleep - S.J. Watson pg1. (arc subject to change)


fredamans said...

Very alluring!

Cecelia said...

Freaky situation, or just weird? Not sure, but great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

tfwalsh said...

I like the mystery in your teaser selection... nice.

Here's mine:

Sharon said...

A great teaser!

My TT for this week is Crimson Moon by J.A Saare,

Have a nice week..

Kyanara_night said...


What a wonderfull teaser!

Have a great day!

Carissa said...

Intriguing teaser!

I haven't heard of this title previously--I'll definitely have to check it out.

Thanks for sharing with us!

This Week’s Teaser Tuesday: Storm Front

gautami tripathy said...

My teaser/review is from the same book. I loved it.

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Before I Go To Sleep by S J Bolton post!

Priya said...

Sounds so intriguing. Nice teaser!!

Here's mine:

Tribute Books Mama said...

interesting teaser

Irene said...

Great teaser.