Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

What Are You Reading

It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:


Books I am reading this week:

The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa

Books to Finish This week:

The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa


I'm hoping to start Scott Westerfeld's Goliath this week as well.

12 comments:

Jill Buck said...

I want to read that series but need to get some books from my shelves finished first.

have a great week!

Lydia said...

I love the Iron Fay series! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Sandra said...

I don't know these books but glad you enjoyed them. Have a good reading week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh I want to read the Iron series! :)

pussreboots said...

I'm traveling again and posting during a thunder storm. Please come see what I'm reading.

dollycas aka Lori said...

A new series to investigate!

Happy Reading!!!

Dollycas

RAnn said...

Can't say I've heard of any of them. Enjoy.

Tia said...

I'm just starting The Iron Fey series! I have to catch up!

Tia @ Falling For Books

Rebecca Chapman said...

I remember awhile ago The Iron Knight was really popular and everyone seemed to be reading it. I hope that you enjoy it.

Kristin said...

I'm not familiar with the Iron Fey series...will have to check them out.

My It's Monday post can be found here.

DCMetroreader said...

I'm not familiar with the Iron series, but hope you enjoy it!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh I can't wait to see your thoughts on Iron Knight. You all are teasing me! lol. And Goliath too. Wow. I have a friend who's son is loving that series. I still need to try it out here some day. :) Have a great week!