Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

What Are You Reading Monday


It's Monday. What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:
Dark Souls - Paula Morris ( Didn't do a review. Was really good however. I think I liked Ruined better but both great books)

Books I am reading this week:

The Sweetness of Forgetting
Day By Day Armageddon Beyond Exile - J.L. Bourne Audiobook
Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson Audiobook (another book that is totally Sheila's fault. I bought and read this when it first came out but thanks to Sheila's review of the audiobook, my husband and I are listening to it. Very slowly however. It has become what we listen to when we head to camp and head home.


Books to Finish This week:

The Sweetness of Forgetting - Kristen Harmel

6 comments:

Mystica said...

Have a good week!

The Brunette Librarian said...

Lori Halse Anderson is an AMAZING author. Wonderful characterization. Hope you enjoy :)

What Are You Reading @ the Brunette Librarian?

Anonymous said...

I am interested in reading Wintergirls, since I enjoyed Speak so much. I hope you like it.

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Enjoy your books this week! I really want to read Day by Day :)
Happy reading :)
Check out what I'm reading this week :)

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Ryan said...

Hope you are having a good start to the week! And I hope your weather has been better than ours.

Between the Bind said...

Love your reads. :)

Check out what I'm reading at Between the Bind.