Sunday, September 30, 2012

What Are You Reading

It's Monday. What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the week:
Glass Boys - Nicole Lundrigan

Books I am reading this week:
Not sure Yet other than my school book
The Iron Thorn - Caitlin Kittredge (audiobook)

Books to Finish This week:
Something I hope. Life has been crazy at work and we are starting our busy season tomorrow. So with that any my new adventure of going back to school part time as well, I hope to be able to get some reading time in. It's going to be slow going though.


LM Preston said...

Just finished reading Undead by Kristy

Nise' said...

Hope you get some reading time in between your busy days!

Faith Hope Cherrytea said...

ooo i know those days of school taking over !
best wishes to your success..!

Mystica said...

Hope you get through the week calmly!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on going back to school! I hope you find a few spare minutes to read.

Jennifer Hartling said...

I hope you find some time for books this week :) Congrats on going back to school, I think that is great!

Between the Bind said...

I hope you have some easy fast reads to add to your busy schedule. :)

Between the Bind: It's Monday...What Are You Reading?

pussreboots said...

Good luck with school!

My favorite book this week was Dr. Seuss: The Cat Behind the Hat by Caroline W. Smith. Please come see what I'm reading now.