Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Are You Reading


It's Monday. What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the week:
Romeo & Juliet - William Shakespeare full cast audiobook
The Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa


Books I am reading this week:
Ash - Malinda Lo

Books to Finish This week:
Ash - Malinda Lo

4 comments:

Marce said...

Ash has received mixed reviews, I wonder you will think, hopy you enjoy it. I never got to it in the end.

pussreboots said...

My favorite book was Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson Please come see what I'm reading now.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed The Lost prince!

Wishing you a great reading week

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

The Brunette Librarian said...

Ash is a great book - Isn't Miranda Lo a super unique author?
Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)